- Congratulations on completing this course on email marketing. You're now ready to begin integrating email into your marketing strategy, and I know you can begin to see some great results. It's your turn to create some email marketing campaigns and I encourage you to create a couple campaigns while this information is fresh. Your first step, if you have not done so already, is to choose an email marketing provider, like MailChimp or Drip. Next, download my example content calendar from the file section and begin to map out your email strategy.
If you get stuck, you can always go back to the individual movie and walk through it along with me. Thank you for watching my course. You can always tweet me, @socialmegadams or connect with me on LinkedIn, and as always, don't hesitate to let me know how your email marketing is going.
- Recognize the purpose of email marketing.
- Recall the goal of a segmentation strategy.
- Determine the appropriate strategy for testing emails on mobile and desktop devices.
- Identify two metrics that can be used to understand which types of emails people interact with.