Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Thanks for watching.…I hope you've enjoyed taking this course…just as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you.…I encourage you to continue exploring…the world of marketing and all of its aspects.…The best thing you can do…is continue to invest in your education.…Now, one of the most important…themes in today's landscape is online marketing,…so your next stop might be to watch my course…Online Marketing Foundations.…There, I dive deeper into specific online channels,…attribution models, and social media marketing.…To kick off your paid marketing,…take a look at AdWords Essential Training…and Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.…
Both of these platforms offer an excellent opportunity…to start your first pay-per-click campaigns.…Now, we covered a lot of material in this course,…so feel free to revisit it from time to time…and brush up on your skills…as you continue to explore…the world of offline marketing.…If you'd like to stay up-to-date…with the latest in marketing tips and ideas,…be sure to check out my weekly marketing tips series.…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.