Learn what next steps you can take to further your understanding of marketing and the millennial generation. Plus, hear how you can connect with Chelsea weekly on Twitter.
- Certainly, millennials are the catalyst…for change in marketing and while many of these digital…and social marketing tactics are new,…they definitely are here to stay.…If you're ready to take action,…be sure to download the exercise files to help you get clear…on your micro markets, content marketing strategy,…and where your target audience is most active…on social media.…For more information on the millennial generation,…feel free to check out my blog at chelseakrost.com.…Connect with me on LinkedIn, of course,…and follow me on Twitter @chelseakrost.…
Also, mark your calender and tune into my weekly…hashtag millennial talk Twitter chat every Tuesday…at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.…If you never participated in a Twitter chat,…have no fear.…I always share how to attend and engage ahead of time.…I think you're going to love it.…Also be sure to check out the book I collaborated on,…Mission Critical Messengers.…I wrote a chapter on social media and influencer marketing.…The millennial generation's buying power…
- Cite the ways in which millennials are a catalyst for change.
- Describe effective ways to attract millennials to an event.
- Explain how to define your signature traffic builder.
- Describe how referral and affiliate links help generate traffic.
- Summarize the top five ways to compensate an influencer.
- Explain the importance of creating a social media content calendar.