Brad Batesole recaps how to use the marketing funnel to think about your own marketing strategies. Plus, learn what other topics you may want to explore to continue sharpening your marketing skills.
- Remember, the marketing funnel is a foundation.…It's a way to frame your other marketing strategies…and understand how your customer interacts with you.…So I really want to encourage you to continue…exploring the world of marketing and all of its facets.…The best thing you can do is continue…to invest in your education.…The amount of content available to consumers…has made building awareness increasingly complex.…With that in mind, you might be interested…in brushing up on today's public relations techniques…and best practices.…Take a look at Public Relations Fundamentals…right here on the site.…
For more specifics on how to market your brand…for the other stages of the funnel,…I recommend these courses:…Learning Direct Mail Strategy,…Content Marketing Foundations,…and Online Marketing Foundations.…We've covered a lot of material in this course.…So feel free to revisit it from time to time…and brush up on your skills as you continue…to integrate the funnel in your business.…If you'd like to stay up-to-date…with the latest in marketing tips and ideas,…
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.