Get a few tips on where to go from here.
- Like the title of the Aldous Huxley book,…it's a brave new world.…I'm inspired by my friends, and colleagues,…and clients that have begun to transition…to agile marketing already.…It's transformative.…Not only from the standpoint of marketing effectiveness,…but also from the standpoint of overall personal…and professional satisfaction.…Marketing and advertising can be pretty crazy sometimes,…if you're like me, you've worked on your fair share…of tight deadlines and finding the right work life balance…can be a big challenge.…
With agile marketing, things tend to just be more organized,…a little less crazy, and a lot more impactful.…Marketing's changing.…It's becoming almost entirely digital…and there are great new tools being used…like customer journey mapping to drive customer experience.…If you're looking for a good next step…on your agile marketing journey,…then check out one of my other courses…called The Data Science of Marketing.…It will help you further develop the skills…you learned in this course.…With that my friends,…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits42m 5s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.