Join David Booth for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Google 360 Suite Overview.
- [David] Thanks for joining me in the course.…Hopefully, you now have a clearer picture of the tools…and technology that make up the Google Analytics 360 Suite,…and how they integrate together to help today's enterprise…marketer get the job done.…We've just scratched the surface of all the features…and capabilities across the different components…of the suite, and there's a lot more to learn about…each of these tools.…As with just about every other platform in the space,…there's a lot of development happening, and things change…and improve rapidly, so I'd encourage you to check in…at google.com/analytics/360suite, or reach out…to a Google Analytics 360 partner like us…with questions, or to evaluate if this is a solution…that might help you and your organization.…
I hope that you now feel comfortable understanding…the different components of the Google Analytics 360…Suite, how they fit together, and what they might…be able to do for you.…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution