Join Dina Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of B2B Marketing Foundations.
- Congratulations on finishing this course.…By now, I hope you've learned best practices…of B2B marketing, from setting objectives,…to understanding your competition,…to writing an effective B2B marketing plan.…I want you to remember that marketing…is a dynamic field that's constantly evolving,…so here are a few resources to help you stay on top…of B2B marketing trends:…Business Marketing Association,…Data and Marketing Association, and Forrester's Blog…for B2B marketing professionals.…
Lastly, I encourage you to stay in touch,…connect with me on LinkedIn, or visit my website…for marketing best practices and tools.…Thanks for watching and I wish you the best of success.…
- Learning the role of a B2B marketer
- Maximizing the relationship between B2B marketers and sales
- Setting objectives
- Writing different types of objectives
- Benchmarking against objectives
- Identifying your competition
- Anticipating future trends
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Developing buyer personas
- Writing an insightful creative brief
- Measuring and optimizing
Skill Level Beginner
Marketing Foundations: International Marketingwith Doug Ladd1h 59m Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Decision Journeywith Dina Shapiro50m 50s Intermediate
1. Business-to-Business Marketing Basics
2. Setting Objectives
3. Understanding the Marketplace
4. Developing a Marketing Strategy
5. Being Human
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.