Join Deirdre Breakenridge for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Create a Go-To-Market Plan.
- Congratulations, you've successfully completed…the go to market plan course.…Your learning journey through this course will help you…train your employees, launch new products,…and attract customers.…You're now armed with the knowledge needed to create…a successful product launch.…As a marketer, you're asked to develop marketing campaigns…for your company routinely.…But the go to market plan as you know is different.…Your GTM plan is an action plan for your organization,…so your entire team can be on the same page,…in researching, launching and assessing your new product.…
Once you've created your GTM plan,…take the main highlights put them in a presentation,…and deliver them to your executive team.…After approval by your executive team you'll set up…your schedules and you'll move forward to launch.…I hope you've enjoyed this course.…Now you're ready to create a go to market plan.…You're better prepared to handle the challenges…in the market and benefit from your plan.…Good luck with all of your product launches,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building your go-to-market (GTM) plan foundation
- Assessing whether you need a marketing or GTM plan
- Entering new markets with a competitive advantage
- Developing your product vision and message
- Setting your product price at launch
- Setting up your channel strategy
- Driving better channel performance
- Evaluating KPIs and metrics
- Storytelling and the customer journey