Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- Thanks for watching. … I hope you've enjoyed taking this course just … as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you. … I encourage you to continue exploring the SEO landscape. … You can dive deeper into each … of the topics we covered right here. … Your next stop might be to watch my course, … Advanced SEO Search Factors. … There, I'll explain the factors that contribute … to how and where your site is displayed … on Google's results page, and give you methods … to increase your rank. … If you're looking to expand your marketing skills, … you might be interested in my course, … Growth Hacking Foundations. … I'll give you methods to generate new ideas … and accelerate sales and customer acquisition. … And finally, check out my Marketing Tips course … to stay up to date with the rapidly changing world … of SEO and online marketing. … Now, we covered a lot of material in this course, … so feel free to revisit it from time to time … and brush up on your skills … as you continue to explore the world of SEO. …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.