Author Jamie Shanks shows how to motivate and keep panelists and sponsors accountable to driving registrants.
- [Instructor] Highly successful webinars…recognize that panelists, promoters,…and the marketing teams that support everyone…are motivated by what's in it for me.…In comes the lead exchange, the lead exchange…is very simple, for every lead that they provide…to this particular event, you will give them…an exchange of a lead, but the best webinars…will actually create lead multipliers.…Let's walk through this example.…You may create a deal with a panelist to drive you…500 net new leads you do not already have in your CRM.…
If they do so, you will give them a lead multiplier…of five times.…So in this example, if they bring in 500 registrants…for this event that are not already part of your CRM,…you will in exchange give them 2,500 leads,…and you can pool from these leads…from the registrants of the event,…and if you still need more, you will then tap into…your existing CRM and have them go through the buyer…personas that they need to make up that shortfall…of the 2,500.…
This is highly motivating to a panelist, promoter,…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Customer Loyalty (2014)with Jill Griffin43m 6s Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Intermediate
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.