Learn about the best ways technology can track data and analytics allowing you to make smarter communication decisions.
- After you've launched your marketing program,…there's many reasons why you'd want to track…and monitor your campaigns.…Of course, you want to show that your audiences react,…engage, and take some kind of action…based on your communication.…With advanced software platforms and data intelligence,…you're able to capture many campaign metrics,…from click to conversion, to show that…you're accomplishing your goals.…But, what are some of the other not so obvious reasons…for capturing data, and analyzing how people react…to your marketing efforts?…In addition to accomplishing your original campaign goals…of awareness, engagement, leads and sales and advocacy,…here are four other reasons why it's so important to track…and monitor your program initiatives.…
Number one, for brand health and reputation management.…After you launch your campaign, it's important…to track the sentiment of your communications.…Are people excited about what you've shared,…or is there miscommunication around what's been said?…Whether it's miscommunication, a bad experience,…
- Recall the definition of a brand positioning statement.
- Explain the importance of market research.
- Recognize the definition of market segmentation.
- Summarize the characteristics of three types of competitors.
- List three key inputs of a marketing communications program.
- Determine the best strategy for standing out when there is a lot of competition.