Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Meetups, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Your offline strategies will often intersect…with your online efforts, and if there's one thing…the internet really has going for it,…is the ability for businesses to connect…with customers like never before,…especially when it comes to networking…or arranging in-person events.…The site Meetup.com, or Meetup, has opened the door…for businesses looking to expand their reach.…Meetup is an online platform that connects users…through niche-specific groups.…Meetups are casual gatherings that let you connect…with new people with similar interests.…
There are meetups for cat lovers, knitting enthusiasts,…programmers and nearly everything in between.…While Meetup is great for finding a Dungeons…and Dragons group, businesses can also use it…to grow their brand.…Now, you might still be trying to figure out…if this would really be worth your time,…but consider this, hundreds of people join Meetup every day…and I bet that many of them are interested in…what you're selling.…Meetup is worth your time…because it gives you a targeted platform…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.