In this video, uncover various methods for ethics measurement in an organization.
- Why can't we just talk to our employees … to see how they feel about marketing ethics? … It's the best way to understand … what marketing ethics means to them … and if their actions reflect our firm's marketing values. … However, you also have to balance out … the qualitative with the quantitative data. … Here's some ways to track the numbers. … I've had clients set up self-assessment checklists … with scoring for employees in marketing, PR, … customer service and sales who fill out the scorecards … prior to every performance review. … Then, they can discuss the scores … in a one on one discussion focusing on … any program issues, setbacks and resolutions … all in an effort to help raise the scores. … You can also create, implement and review … the results of employee awareness surveys. … These questionnaires should be short … and created to see if they promote and agree … that marketing for your company is truthful, accurate, … fair to all parties and without bias. … Changes in scoring will reflect marketing ethics compliance. …
- Defining your marketing ethics
- Building an ethical culture
- Ethics for advertising, PR, and cause marketing
- Training your team
- Measuring ethical behavior
- Ethics in action: case studies