Learn what the product owner is and the role he or she plays.
- Have you ever been assigned with a project…with numerous decision makers?…It can be inefficient.…There are bottlenecks of information…and different points of contact to manage.…The marketing program owner was created in Agile…to help alleviate this issue.…Let's talk about…the marketing program owner's responsibilities.…To start, they need to make sure everyone…is clear on what work is coming up for the project.…Next, they need to be able to prioritize the work…from the standpoint of what's to be the most valuable…to the business and to the customer.…
They're there to make decisions…when the team can't come to consensus.…They help determine if things are delivered…in an acceptable manner.…The marketing program owner can help steer a project…in the right direction and act as a liaison…between other customer level stakeholders.…In short, they really are the voice of the customer…on your project team.…Once I was working as an Agile Marketing coach…on a project that had many different deliverables.…There were brain collateral elements.…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits42m 5s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.