Content marketing is one of the newest and most effective ways to attract new customers. By providing potential customers with high-quality information and education, nicely packaged and delivered, customers will be much more interested in doing business with you.
- And we move on to our next program, … which is content marketing. … Content marketing is where … you actually take all your thought leadership pieces … and you actually market them through … all the different channels … that you can push this stuff out at, … and we get a little bit more clear as we get into this. … But this is really important because it also creates, … it establishes this trust … with both your prospects and your customers. … I can't tell you how wildly important content marketing is … to my over marketing strategies … in every business that I've ever run. … So, why use this? … Well, first of all, it's a huge brand builder. … By you putting out content … that is to help educate and inform and excite … and delight your customers that is not selling. … Content marketing is not about selling content, … it's about what I call value-added content. … You're enriching people's lives … by putting out content that you know a lot about, … i.e., thought leadership or expert advice. …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- How marketing programs impact budgets
- Measuring the success of marketing programs
- Identifying the timeframe for your chosen programs
- Fitting marketing in with you other business strategies