Press relations can be a very powerful and effective tool in your marketing toolkit. Hiring a PR expert can catapult a new company into rapid growth. Part of your PR strategy should be working with industry analysts and influencers as well as the press.
- And our next program up is public relations, … also called press relations. … You can call them either thing. … I actually call it PR most of the time. … So, PR is basically just a, typically you hire a PR agency … to actually go out and promote certain things. … They actually gets placements. … Like, they get placed in articles … that are talking about your company. … Sometimes, they'll actually place … your thought leadership pieces as well, … which is a very important role of the PR company. … They also get speaking gigs, they work with analysts, … they do a lot of different things. … Now, you can do the role of PR internally … and there are a lot of companies that do that. … But when you're getting started, … you might want to actually outsource this activity. … I can tell you that it does cost a bit of money, … so if you're a brand new company … and you're starting up and you're really on a budget, … maybe two or $3000, … depending on the area of the country you're in. … But here in San Francisco and the Bay Area, you know, …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- How marketing programs impact budgets
- Measuring the success of marketing programs
- Identifying the timeframe for your chosen programs
- Fitting marketing in with you other business strategies