You might think print media is not worth investing in given the rise of digital media. But don’t overlook print media as it can be very effective for some businesses.
- Our next program is old fashioned. … Old fashioned print ads, … who does this any more? … We're in the digital age, … why spend money on this? … I'll tell you why. … If your customers actually are reading these print materials … are reading magazines, catalogs, or what have you, … you might need to be there. … This might be the way that your industry works. … Or maybe in a B2B sense as well. … Your B2B customers are looking through trade publications, … and you need to be there as well. … So pay attention to this. … Why would you use it? … A couple of things that you get from this … is you get a broader exposure. … You get a broader exposure of your company overall. … Because print advertising, albeit expensive, … does help you establish your brand in a broad sense. … So this is one of the best uses for branding … and awareness overall, again to get that broad exposure. … There is a high cost, especially in the print world. … Print advertising can cost a lot of money, … even advertising in your local newspaper, …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- How marketing programs impact budgets
- Measuring the success of marketing programs
- Identifying the timeframe for your chosen programs
- Fitting marketing in with you other business strategies