Search engine optimization (SEO): Get listed and rank as high as possible in Google and other search engines. SEO has become a critical, must-have component of your overall marketing strategy.
- Our next program is SEO. … SEO is also one of these absolutely mandatory programs … that you do, it's a source of a lot of free traffic. … SEO though, there's a little bit of a misnomer … in that it's actually not necessarily free. … Because you do have do work in order to get higher … and higher in their rankings. … A couple things, what is SEO? … SEO is called Search Engine Optimization … and it's basically how in the free listings … on Google and other search engines, where you get ranked. … So what it does is it comes onto your website, … it looks at the website and analyzes it, … and essentially crawls it and finds that key information … that it needs to then create these listings. … And the good thing is is the number of pages … that you have on your website can actually each, … individually create a link in Google. … So if you have 10 pages on your website … you might have 10 links, if you have 10,000 pages … on your website, you can have 10,000 links on your website. … Those are all these links inbound, coming in. …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- How marketing programs impact budgets
- Measuring the success of marketing programs
- Identifying the timeframe for your chosen programs
- Fitting marketing in with you other business strategies