One of the most effective things most marketers have ever done is attend trade shows on a consistent basis. The authors share what they have learned in creating an effective trade show and other events.
- We're finally to our last program … which is called Retention Market. … At least the last marketing program … that we're going to do this level of deep dive with. … So retention marketing is very important … if you've already got customers you have to have … a retention marketing program in place to make sure … that you keep those customers. … You got to keep 'em happy, … you got to keep 'em comin' back. … You got to keep 'em buyin' more. … Because, if you've got a customer already, … first of all we all know that once you lose … a customer it costs a lot more to replace 'em … number one. … So, and number two is that customer … is going to buy from you over and over again. … At least in most businesses you're going to get … repeat buying in most business models. … So keep that in mind. … So, retention marketing, it's just designed … to actually help engage that customer … on an ongoing basis, track your relationship with them, … manage your relationship with them … and make sure it's on the right level. …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- How marketing programs impact budgets
- Measuring the success of marketing programs
- Identifying the timeframe for your chosen programs
- Fitting marketing in with you other business strategies