Your website is the window to your business: the new version of marketing collateral. It communicates what your business does, your products and services, and most importantly how to buy from you.
- All right we're going to take each marketing program … one step at a time. I'm going to go through a lot of … information, so kind of hold on tight. … First program we're going to start with is your website, … and I think actually that's the most appropriate place … to start, because every business needs a website. … And that is a marketing program. I like to look at it … as a marketing program, because it's so tied to SEO, … search engine optimization, and a main way that you're … going to actually get customers. … Its also kind of a destination for all your other … marketing programs, so we should measure it discreetly, … we should measure the traffic and other things that … are going to come from it. … So, what is a website? … Your website is the window to your business. … This is actually how people are going to relate to you. … The newer ver- its kind of the newer version of collateral, … and so I want you to be thinking about that as well. … It's your new collateral, right? … And the great thing about it, is it can be updated …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- How marketing programs impact budgets
- Measuring the success of marketing programs
- Identifying the timeframe for your chosen programs
- Fitting marketing in with you other business strategies