Author Jamie Shanks shows how to acquire and find the best panelists for your webinar.
- [Instructor] One of the first mistakes…that marketers make when developing a webinar series,…specifically if this is your very first webinar series…and you're developing a list from scratch,…is the way that you approach panelists.…For some reason, marketers believe that panelists…need them as much as you need the panelists.…Well that's just not the case because panelists…have already developed a large social network.…What I'd like you to implore is the law of reciprocity…and develop a true and authentic relationship…with those panelists.…
As an example, actually read their content…and read their blogs.…Comment on their blog.…Share their articles.…Mention them socially.…Retweet their articles.…The more you do this in advance,…30, 60, 90 days in advance of when you want to kick start…your webinar series, you'll then get on their radar.…By getting on their radar, and then approaching them…for the ask, they're much more likely…to want to be part of your series…because they can clearly see some synergies…between your two businesses.…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Customer Loyalty (2014)with Jill Griffin43m 6s Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Intermediate
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.