- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
- Search engine optimization is an essential skill to thrive in today's digital marketplace. But it's undoubtedly complex, and the landscape is filled with a staggering amount of SEO tools. In this course, I'm going to share with you a powerful set of resources that are a must have for your SEO toolkit, and these aren't just a random sample. These are what professionals turn to every day to execute their SEO strategy. Throughout this course, I'll be walking you through the features of each tool and demonstrating how to use them to get a better picture of your overall SEO. Hi, I'm Brad Batesole, chief learning officer at Madecraft, a former tech CMO, and I've had the pleasure of building SEO strategies for some of the biggest brands over the last 15 years. After our time together, you'll be ready to use a variety of new tools to advance your career or your business. I'll give you resources and skills you can put into action immediately. And along the way, I'll breakdown common SEO myths and give you a peek into how the top performing websites tackle their SEO strategy. So, let's get started.
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.