Chris Goward has helped lead conversion optimization and personalization strategies for companies like IBM, Google, and HP. Join him in this course to learn the principles of marketing personalization, and strategies to put personalization to work in your campaigns. Chris reviews the different personalization platforms, and explains how to integrate them into your existing toolset. He helps you sort through data and find new opportunities, and prioritize your projects using the PIE framework.
- Why is personalization important?
- When to use personalization
- Integrating personalization platforms
- Personalizing existing targets
- Finding new opportunities
- Using personalization data
- Validating with A/B testing for growth and insights
Skill Level Intermediate
- Personalization is a popular topic in marketing for a good reason, it works, except when it doesn't. Knowing the techniques for creating a professional personalization program will make a huge difference in your results. I'm Chris Goward, founder and CEO of WiderFunnel where my team an I have been optimizing marketing for great brands since 2007. We've developed growth programs for companies like IBM, EA, Google, HP, Motley Fool and many more, and I'd like to share with you what we've learned. If you're involved with digital marketing, you manage a website or online advertising, this course is designed for you.
I'll show you what personalization is, what to consider in your personalization infrastructure, and most importantly, how to create a strong program for identifying and prioritizing personalization opportunities that are specific for your business. Let's get started.