- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
- Marketing is a fundamental part of every business and in today's market it moves fast. It seems every day, there's a new tool, a new tactic, and a new report to help marketers. Yet, in this hyperactive and accelerated marketing landscape one thing has held for the most part fairly steady, and that's the marketing funnel. The funnel is the foundation by which we understand our customer's journey on their path to purchase. It's a model all customers experience and it's incredibly important to your marketing foundation. Hi, I'm Brad Batesole and welcome to the Marketing Funnel. Throughout this course we're going to take a look at what the funnel is, how it's used, and how we can leverage it to improve our marketing at each stage of the buyer's journey. We'll look at the individual segments of a funnel, explore customer touchpoints, and expand on how to improve the performance of your own marketing funnel. Whether you're starting out in marketing or evolving in your career as a marketer, this course will bring you new insights and a fresh perspective. Let's get started.