- Defining your marketing ethics
- Building an ethical culture
- Ethics for advertising, PR, and cause marketing
- Training your team
- Measuring ethical behavior
- Ethics in action: case studies
Skill Level Beginner
- There are so many ethical missteps and misconduct in the news today. You don't want to be a part of the negative news cycle. It's time for companies like yours to take accountability and practice ethical values. It starts with your employees. When you focus on ethics, you'll see employee behavior change and better experiences and stronger relationships with your customers. I'm Deirdre Breakenridge, and I've been working with companies to build their ethical marketing champions for years. In this course, I'll guide you to create a roadmap to define and implement ethical practices. By looking at real-world scenarios, you'll test how effective your marketing ethics approach is, with your employees. Don't you want to know that your employees are making wise decisions? You'll also learn how to educate and benchmark marketing ethics as it takes shape. Ethical marketing is not just a definition that people read, but a program that changes behavior, from your new hires entering your company to the lifers that are in your firm. Let's ignite your marketing ethics culture together.