Learn how market research is evolving and how to design and conduct your own market research projects.
- There are two ways to be successful…with your marketing programs.…You can either get really lucky or you can be really smart.…Some of the best marketing that I've worked on in my career…was created based on strong foundations of insights.…Historically, market research first came on the scene…in the 1920s.…This fellow named Stark developed a way…to poll individuals on the streets of New York.…It allowed him and his colleagues…to asses the effectiveness of advertising.…What they would do is they would first ask…about whether an individual read a certain publication,…and, if they did, they would try and find out…if that individual remembered a specific ad.…
So, what's funny is that this general approach…is how the marketing research industry…sustains itself, even today.…But things are changing.…Social media is having a big impact.…When Facebook hit a billion users, it became clear…that there were going to be new research methodologies…invented based purely on the idea…that information is accessible easily over the web.…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits42m 5s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.