See a brief overview of the role of a data management platform and how Audience Center 360 integrates within the suite to define and activate marketing audiences.
- [Narrator] One concept that's fundamental…to marketing is audiences.…As marketers, we're constantly trying to craft…and optimize the right message at the right time…that connects with just the right audience,…but identifying and targeting the criteria…that defines a specific group of people or an audience…can be challenging.…This is the problem that data management platforms,…or DMPs, were designed to solve.…Collect and organize all the information you can…about individuals from all the sources you can.…Analyze it to understand the impact…of shared attributes and behaviors,…and then place people in different audiences…that can be targeted with specific campaigns and messaging.…
In the Google analytics 360 Suite,…Audience Center 360 is the DMP of the stack,…and it helps marketers do just this.…First, Audience Center 360 can ingest all kinds…of customer-centric data.…It can, of course, integrate natively…with Google advertising…and Web site and app analytics data,…but it can also take in other first- and third-party…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution