Audience Center 360 manages that audience and activates it over on DoubleClick, AdWords, etc. to hit Billy with new, refined marketing messages. It also uses look-alike modeling to find new audiences of potential customers. All the while, Data Studio allo
- [Instructor] We've seen the power of analysis…in finding segments that we'd like to optimize for,…and we can do the same thing with segments…that we'd like to target for our advertising.…Google Analytics 360 is a virtual treasure trove…of reports that can help us identify…what attributes and behaviors…our best customers and prospects are displaying,…as well as those audiences that we might need to work on.…We can look at geographic reports where we might find, say,…that Floridians are checking out…with twice the coffee cup value in their carts as Texans.…Or we may notice that California is a huge leader for us…in raw transactions and value.…
We might see that Pennsylvania and New Jersey,…along with Texas,…are providing us our lowest value per session.…And this is just looking…at a single geographic report by city.…But just about every report can help us decide…where to allocate more budget,…where to improve or abandon our efforts,…and even what our cost per acquisition targets should be…segment by segment.…And don't forget, we can create and analyze segments…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution