- Investing time in marketing reputation management
- Reviewing feedback from customers
- Inviting customers to write reviews
- Leveraging reviews to increase traffic and engagement
- Responding to criticism from customers
- Being transparent, caring, and authentic
- Monitoring social media channels
- Addressing criticism promptly and directly
Skill Level Beginner
- Managing your brand's reputation is no longer focused on just word of mouth reviews. Now it's dependent on a variety of digital factors, such as online search results, customer reviews, and social media mentions. Each brand is impacted by this direct customer feedback. Marketing reputation management is positively controlling and monitoring your brand's reputation so you have a customer base that trusts you and grows with you.
In my LinkedIn learning course, I dive into the tools, strategies and tactics that will help you manage your brand's reputation, and the skills I share can be applied to a business of any size or scale. So join me, Goldie Chan, and my course on marketing reputation management.