Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Magazine ads, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- We're use to glossy, full page ads…in everything from Time Magazine to CoverGirl.…Although we're use to large, national magazines…there are also small regional magazines…that run affordably priced ads…that can grow your business.…The down side to magazine ads…is that they have a long response time.…A potential customer may need to see you ad a minimum…of three times before they're inclined to act on it.…It's a process that can often take months,…since most magazines publish once a month or less.…Because of this longer timeline…you must meticulously plan magazine ads.…
Don't expect a flood of calls after your first ad.…It's all about building trust with your audience…over time to see results.…As with newspaper ads,…your best bet is to target magazines tailored to small,…special interest audiences.…If you sell fishing gear,…you might target a smaller publication…like Texas Saltwater Fishing.…The audience is smaller but because you know the readers…are avid salt water fishermen,…your more likely to convert these people into customers.…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.