Loyalty and advocacy are the fifth segment in the marketing funnel. See why most companies fall flat in this segment. Hear the four reasons why brand promoters share content—so you can learn to enlist them to champion your own brand.
- The final stage of the funnel…is where most companies fall flat.…The deal is done so what is there left to do?…Sure, you can send repeat offers…and keep the customer aware of what else you're selling,…but the most successful brands…create a user who will advocate.…Any consumer that advocates for you…and spreads the word about your products…in a positive manner is a brand promoter.…It's important to be working…towards creating brand promoters.…These customers recommend you, share your content,…and spread the word about what you and your brand stand for.…
The best promoters start sharing content about you online.…It could be amongst their colleagues…in a professional space such as LinkedIn…or publishing an Instagram of your product in use.…The New York Times conducted a study…to understand why brand promoters share…and they found four reasons.…The first is to bring valuable…and entertaining content to one another.…The second is to define themselves to others.…Third, to grow and nourish relationships.…And fourth, for self-fulfillment and to get the word out…
Learn about the five unique segments of the funnel: awareness, interest, desire, action, and loyalty. Explore touchpoints and discover how to create campaigns that drive customers through the funnel. Plus, find out how to improve the performance of your funnel, and evolve it to meet the changing needs of your business and your buyer.
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.