Learn what's new on LinkedIn. See how improvements to the LinkedIn publishing tool and new features like trending hashtags and mobile video give you more flexibility when marketing to customers on LinkedIn.
- [Instructor] It wasn't long ago…when some people thought you only went to LinkedIn…when you were actively looking for a job,…but the platform has always offered more than that.…These days, with its publishing function…and business focus, LinkedIn is like the Wall Street Journal…of the social media world.…It's a place to build and manage your professional network…and relationships, discover and follow companies…and influencers, and yes, find a job.…LinkedIn's publishing tool lets you create content…and position yourself, or your business,…as a thought leader.…
And your posts and updates are more discoverable…when you use LinkedIn's trending hashtags.…For instance, if there's a popular HR trend story…with a hashtag winning culture,…a company like Valerija Architecture and Design…could write a post highlighting their approach…and including the hashtag.…And if Valerija wants to increase their reach,…they could amplify the post from the company LinkedIn page.…When you have a company page, you can promote…your posts and content, and create text ads,…
- Summarize what a social media audit tells you.
- Explain how to analyze your SWOT and adapt your social media plan.
- Describe how various social media platforms promote social media marketing efforts.
- Recall ways to better understand your customers’ behavior.
- Explain how to optimize paid, earned, shared, and owned media.