This video uses Surveys 360 to figure out some reasons why this group may be getting stuck in the shopping cart.
- [Instructor] Using Google Analytics 360,…we found a potential area for optimization.…We isolated a specific segment of users to focus on,…and we were able to analyze their behaviors…to come up with some potential problem areas.…And while all of this clickstream data is fantastic,…what it doesn't give us is the qualitative voice…of customer data points.…And this is where Surveys 360 comes into play.…Right from the Google Analytics interface,…we're just a few clicks away from turning our segment…of shopping cart abandoners…into an audience that we can use across the suite.…
Here, you can see that we're going to publish this audience…over to Google AdWords,…where it can be used for targeting search,…display, and remarketing campaigns,…but where it will also be available to us in surveys.…It's important to note that when we publish…and share audiences around the suite,…these aren't just lists of cookies at a snapshot in time.…Because all of these products are integrated,…people will be coming in and out of this list all the time.…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution