Learning from your mistakes can be incredibly valuable and there are a couple of recommended strategies for doing this in a simple way.
- How could we learn from our brand reputation mistakes?…Before you even think about learning from your mistakes,…be sure that you've addressed them.…I recommend these two strategies to help turn a mistake…into learning opportunity.…First, this is a great time for your team to brainstorm…so that mistakes won't happen again in the future.…Think about similar situations that may arise,…and refine your internal plan…based on those different scenarios.…Keep this brainstorm separate…from blame or criticism of anyone on the team.…
Second, make sure to document any recurring criticism,…and share with your team.…Part of preparing for negative responses…is making sure everyone is on the same page.…These are two simple ways to learn…from your reputation mistakes.…
- Identify two tools businesses should use to help manage their brand reputation.
- Recognize the most effective strategy to use when faced with criticism.
- List the steps to follow when a problem or negative criticism arises.
- Recall best practices to use when interviewing a potential consultant to help with reputation management.