- Determine the fundamentals of creating your own personal brand foundation.
- Recognize the essentials of making your personal branding marketing framework.
- Identify the steps in writing your personal brand content calendar.
- Examine the top LinkedIn tips for personal brand building.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Public relations, email marketing, influencer marketing, and Google Ads, they're all great tactics to help spread the word about your business and generate leads, but I'm going to challenge you and say that there's a tool more powerful than all of these, and that is you, yourself, your personal brand. As an entrepreneur or business owner, who could possibly be better-suited to market your business, your skillset, and your service, than you? Your personal brand can truly be the catalyst for your business.
And if you're an employee, investing in your personal brand can be a launch path for your career. Hi, I'm Chelsea Krost, Millennial Expert and Marketing Strategist. For the past 10 years working in media and marketing, I have been dedicated to actively building my personal brand, and it has definitely paid off big, opening doors to opportunities that I could have never imagined. Things like becoming a millennial board advisor for Cosmopolitan Magazine, and speaking all over the world in places like Africa, Peru, and Malaysia.
Now, I'm here to teach you everything you need to know so that you can get started doing the same thing. In this course, you'll learn how to create your personal brand foundation, how to create your personal brand content calendar, how to grow your presence on social media, and how to optimize your brand website. And yes, we'll even talk about how to monetize your personal brand presence. Plus I'll take you through my top tips on how to get booked for speaking engagements and guest contributor roles.
Sound good? Let's learn personal branding on LinkedIn Learning.