Learn how to identify when leads are ready to make a purchase and how to follow up.
- How do you know when a lead is ready to buy … and it's the right time to follow up? … Let's say you're considering replacing an aging appliance. … You do some initial research … but hold off on the purchase for now. … The next thing you know, a salesperson contacts you, … but you don't welcome that call … because you're not ready to buy. … But if the salesperson does know when you're ready to buy, … that would be the right time to call you. … You can do this by lead scoring. … This is a process to identify when a lead is ready to buy, … and assigns a value to that lead … based on the information you've collected, … maybe from a contact form they filled out, … or their behavior on your website. … The first step to lead scoring … is to define what a qualified lead means … with your marketing and sales teams. … This will get everyone aligned on the qualifying criteria. … With lead qualifiers the marketing team may provide fewer, … but higher quality leads. … Sales will only receive high quality leads, …
- Setting business and lead generation objectives
- Targeting your audience
- Publishing regular and relevant content
- Creating a compelling offer and CTA
- Designing a signup form and landing page
- Scoring leads
- Nurturing leads
- Creating a positive purchase experience
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Improving customer loyalty and advocacy
- Measuring and optimizing performance
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Objectives
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
Next steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.