This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Defining your target audience
- Understanding your customer’s journey
- Selecting social media channels
- Creating your profiles
- Organic vs. paid social media marketing
- Creating and repurposing content
- Building a following
- Using insights
- Advertising on social media
- Measuring success
Skill Level Beginner
- These days, using social media to reach your audience and grow your business is vital. Most likely your company is already using social media. You may be sharing content, following what's happening in your industry, and even engaging with your customers. But as you may have experienced, successfully using social media can be difficult. Building a following can be challenging and very resource intensive. Think about it. You need to create engaging content, manage and interact with your customers, maybe even create ads and optimize the outcomes. To be successful with social media marketing, you need a well-defined strategy. And there are best practices that you can implement now that will help you authentically connect with your customers and effectively market to them, and that is what I am going to teach you in this course. My name is Anke Audenaert. I'm a founder of Sohpos Productions, former head of the business school at Udacity, and I'm an adjunct professor at the UCLA Anderson School of Management. In this course, I want to give you the keys to crafting a social media strategy for your organization. I'll share how to define your target audience, understand your customers' journey, and how to select the right social media channels to reach your audience. I'll help you conduct a social media audit and create a content plan to leverage existing content you may already have. I'll provide you with strategies to help grow your audience both organically and through paid advertising. And finally, I'll help you understand the right metrics that can help you evaluate your social media ROI. By the end of this course, you'll be well on your way to implementing a winning social media strategy at your company. So if you're ready to get started, let's go.