Focusing on improving the technical infrastructure of your site along with your user experience will impact your SEO positively. In this video, learn how to interpret the data provided by Google PageSpeed.
- [Instructor] Let's look at auditing a site together. … Here at web.dev I'll start by selecting test my site. … Now, you do have the ability to sign in with Google, … which'll allow you to save your results, … and you can see how your progress changes over time. … I'll start by entering in a website URL. … In this case I'll do landonhotel.com, … and then choose run audit. … Once the audit's finished, … you'll have access to this report. … Let's look at it together. … So here at the top of the page … we have four score categories, … performance, accessibility, best practices, and SEO. … And these are scored on a range from zero to 100. … Below that we have six speed performance metrics. … And we can see green indicates good, … yellow is average and red would be poor performance. … And below this we can see the specific items … that are impacting our score, … and they're labeled with an impact of high, medium or low. … We can see the category that they're related to. … We can also see the specific issue. …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.