Interest is the second segment in the marketing funnel. Learn why it's critical to reinforce that your prospect is in the right place at this stage. Plus, see why you need to personalize your approach and consider your customer's limited attention span at all times.
- At this point, you've secured the attention…of your prospect.…Congrats, you've entered the second stage…of the funnel, interest.…Here, your goal is to reinforce that the prospect…is in the right place and guide them towards…what they need to know about your offering.…It's here they'll look to learn more about…the product or service, but they're not…actively vetting your company.…That comes later.…Now it's fairly easy to overlook this step…and rush the consumer to the finish line.…This problem is incredibly common.…Just think how many ads you've clicked on…or brands you've tried to explore,…and there was an absolute disconnect when you arrived.…
Your sale is not assured just because you've…moved a consumer into a state of interest.…You now need to give them resources…relevant to their mindset, so they generate…a desire for what you're selling.…The consumer of today has knowledge available on demand.…They understand how to make better informed…purchasing decisions by educating themselves…on what they're buying.…
Learn about the five unique segments of the funnel: awareness, interest, desire, action, and loyalty. Explore touchpoints and discover how to create campaigns that drive customers through the funnel. Plus, find out how to improve the performance of your funnel, and evolve it to meet the changing needs of your business and your buyer.
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.