Instagram is a mobile focused, image-based social network. Learn why Instagram is an important channel to consider and how to use it effectively for business.
- A single image can tell an impactful story,…sometimes far more effectively than text.…Sharing images at scale has led to Instagram's wild success.…Let's take a look at why Instagram is an important platform…to consider and how to use it effectively for business.…Instagram is an online community,…centered around sharing beautiful images…and video to your account or to a stories feed…that disappears after 24 hours.…It is similar to Facebook and Twitter,…as everyone has a profile…and discovers content in a news feed.…
In a sense Instagram leveled the playing field…for its users making it easier to edit, apply filters,…and share high quality photos from their mobile devices.…This in turn encourages more people to participate.…Owned by Facebook it's one…of the fastest growing social networks.…Even more important for our purposes,…70% of Instagram users are following a business.…Instagram is worthwhile because it has a large,…highly active audience,…as well as a low barrier to entry for companies.…
It is easy to generate brand awareness…
- Why invest in social media?
- Developing a documented strategy
- Defining your audience
- Finding the right channels
- Understanding the nuances of different social networks
- Developing a content series
- Publishing best practices
- Competitive intelligence
- Understanding paid advertising
- Driving results with paid ads
- Pairing metrics to goals
Skill Level Beginner
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
Creating an Editorial Calendarwith Brian Honigman1h 18m Beginner
1. Overview of Social Media
Why invest in social media?3m 22s
2. Develop a Documented Strategy
3. Finding the Right Channels
Invest in a few key channels2m 34s
4. Leading Social Media Networks
5. Develop a Content Series
6. Publishing Best Practices
7. Integrating Social Media
8. Social Listening
9. Paid Advertising
10. Social Media Measurement
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.