Learn how to use online influencers to help boost sales and build brand awareness. Some examples come from FameBit, Webfluential, and TapInfluence. Explore some of the pros and cons of influencer marketing.
- Influencer marketing is leveraging somebody else's … social media following. … It's important to choose the right influencers … who have a really engaged audience … and speak to the types of people … who are likely to take action on the message. … But how do you do influencer marketing effectively? … Here are some of the best platforms … to discover new influencers. … There's influencers on LinkedIn. … You can also find them on YouTube, Instagram, … and even on Twitter. … But what should you look for in your influencers? … Will their audience benefit from your product? … It's important that the influencers you work with … have an audience that will likely be interested … in whatever it is that you're selling. … It's important that you do your background research … in this way. … Will they represent your brand well? … Think about the messaging that they use … on their social profiles. … Will you be happy to put your brand behind their name? … Will your post gain enough exposure? … It's also important that you're …
- What is ecommerce?
- Building an ecommerce site
- Attracting free traffic via SEO and social media
- Acquiring paid traffic
- Increasing website conversions
- Email marketing for increase conversions