- Determine the difference between influencers, bloggers, brand ambassadors, and consumer advocates.
- Identify the essentials of defining your target consumer.
- Explore the six different ways to work with influencers.
- Recognize the six different ways to compensate influencers.
- Explore the future of influencer marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
- It's safe to say, times have changed. And nowhere is that more true than in marketing. For instance, according to a study by Omnicom Media Group, almost half of adults 22 to 45 years old are watching absolutely no content on traditional TV platforms. And, to make marketing efforts more challenging, 30% of all internet users are using ad blockers in 2018.
So, how can we work around these barriers, you might ask. Cue the influencers. Hello, I'm Chelsea Krost, Millennial Expert and Marketing Strategist. And I've been working with brands on their influencer marketing campaigns before the term influencer even existed. Over 10 years now. And in this course, we'll start by defining what influencer marketing is, then we'll cover how to define and discover the right influencers for your business.
Plus, I'll take you through the influencer marketing campaign checklist to help you get your first campaign started. Sound good? Let's get started with influencer marketing foundations on LinkedIn Learning.