The post-purchase experience is the biggest driver of brand advocacy. Learn what two things you need to do to strengthen your relationship with the customer after the sale.
- For most customers, the post-purchase experience…is the biggest driver of brand affinity…and thus, brand advocacy.…Once you've completed the sale, you have an opportunity…to create an incredibly valuable relationship.…First, you need to be certain that you've met…or exceeded the customer's expectations.…Whatever claims were made before the sale…must be met after the sale.…Any deviation here will immediately weaken…that relationship.…Secondly, you need to immediately focus…on the touchpoints after the sale.…
Your customer is special.…They're different than everyone else in your funnel,…so treat them that way.…If your customer feels no differently after aligning…with your brand, they'll immediately realize…you have zero interest in them.…Customers appreciate brands that treat their customers…differently than their prospects.…And this is often tough.…You're staring at the potential to make money.…Your funnel full of prospects…versus the customers who just made you money.…It's not immediately apparent…there's more money to be made with your current customer,…
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.