You can increase attraction by ensuring that you're reaching the right consumer and offering value. See how human-centric branding can help increase your brand value, and learn the six key attributes of a human-centric approach.
- If you're succeeding at awareness, … but then your funnel stalls, you have a problem. … And typically it's one of two things. … Either your brand isn't attractive … or you're reaching the wrong consumer. … The second is an easier problem to resolve. … So let's talk about brand attractiveness first. … It's never fun having to reevaluate … whether your brand resonates with your consumer, … but it's an absolute necessity. … The best funnel is worthless if your brand has zero appeal. … If you're second guessing your branding, … I'd recommend watching my course on advanced branding. … There you can better identify … if you've aligned your brand with your audience. … Assuming you've taken the necessary steps … to design a cohesive brand … and you've developed an effective web or in-store presence, … your attractiveness will come down … to your value proposition. … You must have value propositions that are visible … and meaningful to your target audience. … Even the biggest budget … can't overcome an unattractive proposition, …
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Rethinking the funnel2m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.