Discover five effective ways to improve your marketing funnel. From deepening your knowledge of your consumers to evaluating your spend, these tips get you thinking about how to fortify your funnel against leaks.
- Funnels require constant improvement.…Even ones that have been performing efficiently…are susceptible to outside influences…that change their effectiveness.…The first step to improving your funnel…is to deepen your knowledge…of how consumers make that first step.…The more you understand that entry point,…the more you can tailor your marketing…during the start of your funnel.…The second step is to inspect your loyalty efforts.…Do you have an active loyalist or a passive loyalist?…That's to say, are your customers actively…promoting you on their own,…or they just give you a positive recommendation…if someone asks?…If they're not active,…you need to start investing in strategies…to develop this activity in that customer.…
That may mean spending money on programs…designed to re-engage them…or incentives to increase your brand appeal.…The third step is to evaluate your spend.…Where's the money going?…Are you top-heavy or bottom-heavy?…Can you honestly say that your…top of funnel marketing is efficient?…All too often, we cheapen out on awareness campaigns,…
Learn about the five unique segments of the funnel: awareness, interest, desire, action, and loyalty. Explore touchpoints and discover how to create campaigns that drive customers through the funnel. Plus, find out how to improve the performance of your funnel, and evolve it to meet the changing needs of your business and your buyer.
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.