In this video, learn a simple growth hack to help you post like an Instagram pro by improving the visual quality of your next post.
- [Instructor] Photoshop Express, … also referred to as PS Express, … has all the features that you need … to add some pop to your photos … and then share them with friends and family on social media. … From one touch adjustments … for color, brightness, and contrast, … to fixing blemishes, crop, straighten, rotate, … and flip your photos, … PS Express will help your content stand out … when posting to Facebook or Instagram. … As seen here, you can choose from … more than 45 eye catching effects. … Different categories of looks like black and white, … portrait, nature, and duo tones, … help find the right look … and you can create professional quality collages easily … with a host of ready to use options … like backgrounds, gradients, and layouts. … PS Express gives you the same features … that an experienced designed has access to … with traditional Photoshop. … So use it and don't post dull photos. … Inside of the PS Express app, … you can share your creation to Instagram, Facebook, …
- Essential marketing tools
- Optimizing your YouTube channel
- Monitoring social media mentions
- Managing your audience
- Making animated GIFS
- Building custom ad audiences
- Creating a podcast
- Building a Facebook Messenger autoreply bot
- Automating social media marketing
- Adding multiple links to your Instagram bio
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing: Real Estatewith Carlos Gil42m 12s Intermediate
Marketing on Instagram (2018)with Anson Alexander1h 50m Beginner
1. Must-Have Tools
2. Audience Management
3. Tools for Reach
4. Content Management
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.