- SEO components
- Researching keywords
- Creating a silo structure for your website
- On-page and off-page SEO
- Submitting sites to search engines
- Creating a content marketing strategy
- Creating a social media marketing strategy
- Video marketing for SEO
Skill Level Intermediate
- When you're looking for a restaurant, information, news, product, or a service, chances are you're going to use a search engine. How much would it impact your business if you were the one being found in major search results? Search engine traffic is key to driving free visitors back to your website. My name is Sam Dey, and in this course I'm going to be showing you how you can create an authoritative website that performs well in major search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
By the end of this course you will have an SEO strategy for your site. So let's dive right in.