Learn what the key components for agile marketing implementation are.
- The implementation stage…is where all the ideation,…and all the production happens,…to bring your marketing to life.…Right off the bat,…you have to transfer your strategy into an action plan,…because you're focused primarily on driving business value,…with Agile Marketing.…So you need to determine which performance measures…you're going to improve.…To do this,…assess the measures that matter the most…from your strategy,…and decide which ones you want to boost.…And if it's a measure you have historical data on,…then you need to establish a benchmark.…
In other words,…how well has this measure performed in the past?…That way you have a baseline that you can improve from.…Now, this is where the fusion of creativity…and data really kicks in.…Because what you need is a series of hypotheses…that state how you're going to improve that measure.…What you want to do is take everything that you know…from your data-driven end sites…and then combine that with your instinct…and your understanding of the consumer.…This way you can establish an array of new ideas to test.…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits42m 5s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.