Author Jamie Shanks shows how to handle the first 24 hours on follow-up.
- [Instructor] After the webinar,…you have to come back to your goal.…The original goal of the webinar was to drive leads…for your sales team to create sales quota attainment.…The most effective way to drive these leads…is rapid follow-up.…When I mean rapid, I mean within the first 24 hours.…Here's a study done by InsideSales.com.…This is the response time to the return on investment…or the conversion of leads in a five-minute increments.…As you can clearly see that following up immediately…and within five to ten minutes…of when the lead comes in.…
When I mean the lead coming in from a webinar,…it is when the webinar ends.…This is when you have the highest probability…that your sales team can convert these conversations…into next steps and opportunities.…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Customer Loyalty (2014)with Jill Griffin43m 6s Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Intermediate
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.