Are you keeping tabs on the leaks in your marketing funnel? Take a look at some of the most common reasons prospects fall out of the funnel and learn how tools like A/B testing and Google Analytics can help.
- We can do our best to be proactive…when it comes to consumers exiting the funnel,…but we're always going to miss something…so it's important to keep your eye open…for any telltale signs of leaks.…You'll see this show up in a variety of ways.…You may see a high advertising spend but low ROI.…Your site may exhibit a high bounce rate…or a low conversion rate…for the volume of traffic that you're receiving.…You may also notice the wrong target market converting…which then shows up as a high churn rate.…If your customer service team…is seeing an increased volume in calls or emails…and users are complaining of errors, you've got issues.…
Consider where people are spending time on your site.…Is it out-of-date content that's being trafficked?…Are you still sending drip campaigns…that you've forgotten about…maybe leading people to sign up for offers…that don't exist anymore?…If you're spending money to get customers to your site…or your storefront,…you need to be aware of what's happening in the funnel.…This is especially important at larger companies.…
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.